\ Coos Soil and Water Conservation District (Coos SWCD) - Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions - Homepage

Q: When do I need a permit and who do a need a permit from?

A: It depends on the project, but when in doubt there are a few key agencies to contact. The Army Corps of Engineers, Oregon Department of State Lands, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, and Oregon Department of Environmental quality. Please look at the links page on this site for websites for these agencies. Or call the Coos SWCD district office and the staff will help get you started.

For more information, contact  or call (541) 396-6879.

Back to top

© 2011 Coos Soil and Water Conservation District. All Rights Reserved. Site Designed, Developed, and Deployed by Project A, Inc.